Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The harder I try. The more I just can't do!!


Hey I just wanna ask you somethin` when you love someone so damn, you must to forget him faster how can you do that? well, I never can forget someone who I love. Everytime I always think about him, his face always around my mind, his voice always audible in my ears, and when I sleep I always dreamed about him.

Its's hurts when I saw him with another girl and gives his smile for another girl too, the biggest question is "why not me" kenapa bukan gue yang menjadi gadis itu? kenapa lo gak pernah bisa ngasih dan menitipkan hati lo buat gue? apa itu sulit. "
you know you love me! I know you care!" <~ kayak lagunya justin bieber. Gue tau lo juga suka sama gue dan gue juga! so why you take so long time to realize it? now is too late. Lo udah menghilang dari kehidupan gue, walaupun terkadang gue masih bisa ngelihat wajah lo di pikiran gue.
NO MATTER WHAT I DO, I ALWAYS FORGET TO FORGET YOU~~ you're my favorite "hello" but you're my hardest "good bye"

No comments:

Post a Comment